Life at White Oak Estates
Good Friends. Good Food. Good Fun!
Whether your idea of aging well includes more time for leisure pursuits, visiting with special friends and family or volunteering in the community, White Oak Estates is the place to turn those ideas into reality. White Oak Estates provides the setting, security and peace of mind for those who wish to realize their retirement dreams. We're all about promoting healthy and active lifestyle solutions designed to meet your personal needs. White Oak Estates offers a spacious two bedroom, two bathroom floor plan-each with a beautiful sun room. Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing are also located on campus should you need their assistance in the future.
Nearby medical care (such as the Spartanburg Regional Hospital and the Mary Black Memorial Hospital) is of the highest caliber. In addition, Spartanburg boasts a wide range of medical specialists who are noted as leaders in their field. White Oak Estates is located in a highly desirable area of Spartanburg that is close to a multitude of shopping opportunities, local and state parks, and cultural venues. A revitalized downtown is home to many outdoor events and festivals and offers a large variety of dining options. Each month, we plan activities taking advantage of our community amenities and events within the Spartanburg area.
The Wellness Center
The "crown jewel" of White Oak Estates is the new, professionally staffed, state-of-the-art 14,000 sq. ft. Wellness Center. Features include an indoor warm saltwater pool and spa with therapeutic jets, fully equipped strength training room, and an aerobics studio. Along with personalized training, group sessions are offered on a routine basis. In addition, a full therapy suite with physical and occupational therapy services are also on site for both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation. A treatment room with full massage and reflexology/acupressure is also available by appointment.
Features And Amenities
- Newly renovated apartments
- Emergency call systems located in each apartment, monitored 24/7 by a Licensed Nurse at the adjacent Skilled Nursing Facility
- Bi-weekly towel and bed linen laundry service
- Bi-weekly housekeeping
- Multiple weekly pickup of disposables
- Utilities (heating/AC, water, electricity, & expanded basic cable)
- Routine maintenance on appliances, plumbing, electrical, grounds and common areas
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Individually controlled heating/AC
- Smoke alarms in each apartment
- Sun Room adjoining each apartment
- Extra storage for seasonal items
- Individual mailboxes
- Ground floor entrance to each apartment
- Daily noon day meal served in our dining rooms
- Night time security
Centrally located elevator within the community
- Scheduled transportation for professional appointments, shopping outings, banking and off-campus events
- Resident association with a program of social and recreational activities
- Community Room with flat screen TV
- Ample parking for residents and guests
- Phase I - Centrally located washers and dryers
- Phase II - Apartments include washers and dryers
- 14,000 sq. ft. Wellness Center
- Beauty and Barber Shop
- Accommodations for overnight guests
- Therapy services available on campus
We offer spacious two bedroom options at White Oak Estates. Click below to view the layouts.
Take a 360º tour of one of our White Oak Estates Apartments
Compare the cost of living in an apartment at White Oak Estates with your current living costs.
Jennifer began her career as the Activity Director at White Oak Estates Assisted Living in 2010. She later moved to the Independent Living Apartments as the Assistant Manager and became the Apartment Manager in 2016. She is a graduate of the University of South Carolina and is a licensed Property Manger-in-Charge by the SC Real Estate Commission. Jennifer enjoys working to make each apartment home and the campus inviting for those living at White Oak Estates.