Life At Sharon Village
Enjoy the Comforts of Home
Nestled within the cosmopolitan City of Charlotte, NC lies a hidden gem - the independent living community of Sharon Village. Sharon Village is situated in a peaceful neighborhood of tree-lined streets and lovely homes, a tranquil retreat with quick and easy access to all that Charlotte has to offer. We offer spacious open apartments with fully equipped kitchens and screened porches in the following floor plans: efficiency, one bedroom, one bedroom deluxe and two bedroom designs. In addition to independent apartment living, skilled nursing is also located on campus so residents can feel secure in the fact that further assistance is there if ever needed. Sharon Village is located moments away from the areas premier hospitals, physicians and specialists.
Living within a large metropolitan area certainly has it's benefits. Whether it’s a day of touring the world-famous Mint Museum, enjoying a Carolina Panthers NFL football game, having fun at Carowinds Amusement Park, or golfing on championship courses – the possibilities are endless. Restaurants range from casual to fine dining and shopping opportunities are unlimited. Sharon Village is more than an affordable, luxury retirement community, it’s a place to enjoy life in style!
- Newly renovated apartments
- Emergency call systems located in each apartment, monitored 24/7 by a Licensed Nurse at the adjacent Skilled Nursing Facility
- Weekly towel and bed linen laundry service
- Bi-weekly housekeeping
- Multiple weekly pickup of disposables
- Utilities (heating/AC, water, electricity, & cable)
- Routine maintenance on appliances, plumbing, electrical, grounds and common areas
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Individually controlled heating/AC
- Smoke alarms in each apartment
- Screen porches adjoining each apartment
- Extra storage for seasonal items
- Individual mailboxes
- Ground floor entrance to each apartment
- Daily noon day meal served in our dining rooms
- Night time security
Centrally located elevator within the community
- Scheduled transportation for professional appointments, shopping outings, banking and off-campus events
- Resident association with a program of social and recreational activities
- Community Room with flat screen TV
- Ample parking for residents and guests
- Centrally located washers and dryers
- Fitness Center
- Beauty and Barber Shop
- Accommodations for overnight guests
- Therapy services available on campus
We offer a variety of 1 and 2 bedroom options at Sharon Village. Click below to view the layouts.
Take a 360º tour of one of our Oak Creek Apartments
Compare the cost of living in an apartment at Oak Creen with your current living costs.
Amanda began her career in Long Term Care fifteen years ago. She became a team member of White Oak in 2010 as the Business Office Manager. In 2012, she transitioned from the Skilled Nursing side to Independent Living side as the Director of Sharon Village Retirement Community. Prior, to Amanda, there had only been one prior director in 30 years. This speaks volumes to the commitment White Oak has to there to their employees and residents. Amanda feels honored to be apart of such a wonderful community and enjoys her residents everyday!