Life at Oak Creek
Change your address, not your lifestyle.
The Oak Creek community lies within a tranquil park-like neighborhood setting where residents can enjoy a group barbecue at the pavilion or an afternoon chatting with friends in the gazebo. In addition to independent apartment living, skilled nursing is also located on campus, so residents can feel secure in the fact that further assistance is there if ever needed. Oak Creek is located near Alamance Regional Medical Center Hospital and premier physicians and specialists.
Oak Creek Apartments are also situated near downtown Burlington where local history abounds and is centered in the progressive Piedmont Triad region. You can spend your day with a trip to the Railroad Museum at Company Shops Depot, local shopping, taking in a play at the local Paramount Theater, enjoying a local park, or boating and fishing on one of the many area lakes. Oak Creek offers carefree, affordable luxury retirement living and all the comforts of home without the worries. Give yourself the time to do what you really want to do, and we’ll do the rest!
- Newly renovated apartments
- Emergency call systems located in each apartment, monitored 24/7 by a Licensed Nurse at the adjacent Skilled Nursing Facility
- Weekly towel and bed linen laundry service
- Bi-weekly housekeeping
- Multiple weekly pickup of disposables
- Utilities (heating/AC, water, electricity, & cable)
- Routine maintenance on appliances, plumbing, electrical, grounds and common areas
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Individually controlled heating/AC
- Smoke alarms in each apartment
- Screen porches adjoining each apartment
- Extra storage for seasonal items
- Individual mailboxes
- Ground floor entrance to each apartment
- Daily noon day meal served in our dining rooms
- Night time security
- Centrally located elevator within the community
- Scheduled transportation for professional appointments, shopping outings, banking and off-campus events
- Resident association with a program of social and recreational activities
- Community Room with flat screen TV
- Ample parking for residents and guests
- Centrally located washers and dryers
- Fitness Center
- Beauty and Barber Shop
- Accommodations for overnight guests
- Therapy services available on campus
We offer both 1 and 2 bedroom options at Oak Creek of Burlington, NC. Click below to view the layouts.
Take a 360º tour of one of our Oak Creek Apartments
Compare the cost of living in an apartment at Oak Creen with your current living costs.
Kelly has been with White Oak of Burlington since September 2002, transitioning to Oak Creek Independent Living in October 2011. With over 25 years experience in the Long Term Care industry, in and around the Alamance County area, Kelly is so proud of the Oak Creek community and feels so blessed and honored to serve the residents of such a wonderful community.